Sunday, August 24, 2014

HMP SLO #2

I chose to intern with a lawyer because it interested me for 2 reasons:
1- I thought it would be a challenge, and I never turn down a chance to "strain my brain."
2- Everyone said I "have the head to be a lawyer.'' I never knew what they meant until I really started to do serious research into the field of law.
Through this program, i hope to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to prepare myself for law school and the real world of law. I plan to work as hard as I can in and out of court so I can be confident in my knowledge of the legal system ( and to make a good, lasting impression on my mentor Mr. Arturo Corso). Once I'm in law school, hopefully I will blow the professors out of the water with the amount of knowledge and experience I will have gained from my time in the mentorship program.

No comments:

Post a Comment